Translate

miercuri, 23 septembrie 2009

Noi simboluri pentru SMS-uri

X! Typical Woman
(-: Also smiling
Smiling without a nose
:' ) Happy and crying
:-( ) Smiling with mouth open
8-) Smiling with glasses
[:-) Smiling with walkman
:-)8 Smiling with bow tie
{:-) Smiling with hair
d:-) Smiling with cap
C|:-) Smiling with top hat
(:-) Smiling with helmet
:-)= Smiling with a beard
&:-) Smiling with curls
#:-) Smiling with a fur hat
:-D Laugher
;-) Twinkle
Twinkle, without nose
:-* Kiss
@}--\-,--- A rose
:-( Sad
Sad, without nose
:'-( Crying
:-c Unhappy
:-|| Angry
:-(0) Shouting
:-< Cheated
>:-( Very angry
:-O Wow
:-| Determined
:-* Bitter
O :-) An angel
:-9 Salivating
:-I No face/poker face
:-<> Surprised
%-6 Not very clever
:-( ) Shocked
:-~) Having a cold
:-o zz Bored
:-\ Sceptical
: @ Shouting
:-o Appalled
:-X Not saying a word
|-I Sleeping
|-O Snoring
%-} Intoxicated
:-v Talking
:-w Talking with two tongues
B-) Sunglasses
B:-) Sunglasses on head
8:-) Glasses on head
{:-) Toupee
}:-( Toupee blowing in the wind
=|:-)= Uncle Sam
<:-| Monk / Nun
:^) Broken nose
-:-) Punk
@:-) Using a turban
:=) Two noses
:-# Razes
<|-) Chinese
:-{) With a moustache
:-{} Lip stick
:-? Smoking a pipe

@@@@@:-)
Marge Simpson

@:-)
John Travolta in 'Grease' quiff

:[
I am a vampire!

((:-/

I am bald

£$£:-)
I am rich!

#:-/

My hair's matted, arghhhh!

:-)))))))
A person with multiple chins

D:-)

Look I am wearing a sailor hat

}:-(=
D***ula

:-&
Tongue-tied

( '}{' )

Boy and girl kissing

:")
Blush



Cheeky wink

;-)

Flirty

:*

Kiss or :-x or *

:x

Secret's safe with me

;o)
Wink

*^_^*
A huge dazzling grin

c|B-)
Ali G

o:-)
Angel

:*) ?

Are you drunk?

£:-)

Bad hair day

:-o zz zz ZZ
Bored or tired

:-E

Bucktoothed vampire

})i({

Butterfly

>^,,^<

Cat

####@###
Centipede in a sombrero

C=:-)
Chef

C8<]
Darth Vader

>:-)

Devil

};-)>
Devil

A: )

Dick head

5:-)
Elvis Presley

@:-)
Elvis Presley

9)
Frog

~B-)
Geek

:-%
Get Lost

:-]=
Goofy

:-)
Happy

:-) ,
I have an outie belly button

:-) .
have an innie belly button

#;-)
I have tangled hair

:-s

I'm not making sense

(-.-)Zzz

I'm sleepy

:'-)
I'm so happy I'm crying

:***-)

I'm wearing body glitter

B-)
I'm wearing glasses ( therefore 'cool!')

:-{}
I'm wearing lipstick

(-:

It's the left hand smiley!

(_x_)

Kiss my butt

@(*o*)@

Koala

%-)

Like my new glasses

8(:-)

Mickey Mouse

<:3 )~
Mouse

}:-(

My toupee is at risk from a high wind

:-p

Naughty

(:-(

Noel Gallagher

:-O

Oh no

:-*

Oops

=^)

Open-minded

:@)

Pig

(:::[]::

Plaster

:-$

Put your money where your mouth is

:-(

Sad

:-O

Shouting

(8-)
Smiley (alternative!)

/\(oo)/\
Spider

)

Sticking your tongue out

:-p
Sticking your tongue out

:-D
Sticking your tongue out

:-@!

Swearing

@:-)
Wearing a turban

:-"

Whistling

¿8-|
WWF superstar the Rock (people's eyebrow)

:-(*)

You make me sick!

:------------)
You're a big liar!

X-(
You're mad!







SIMPSON SYMBOLS


(_8^(l)

Homer

@@@@:-)

Marge

3 :-)

Bart

{ :-)

Lisa

{ :-*
Maggie

8(/)

"Doh!"







POPSTAR SYMBOLS


{;^d)

Robbie Williams

&:-)

Justin N*SYNC

{{:-)

Ben A1

[:-c))

Craig David

;:-c>~

Shane Boyzone

-:-----

Kylie

di:[
Eminem

Un comentariu: